My birthday was yesterday (8th January) and I can’t believe I’ve just turned 23! I don’t know where all the years have gone but honestly, they’re flying by and I wish I could stop time!
I kept it pretty simple for the make up this year to be honest but I thought I’d still share it with you guys. The products are listed in the order I used them.
- Dior Dreamskin Primer
- LA Girl Pro Conceal in ‘Orange’ as a corrector
- Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser Eye Concealer in Nude
- Mac Cosmetics Studio Waterweight SPF 30 Foundation in 42 & 44
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Sand
- Rimmel London Long Lasting Powder in 006 ‘Warm Beige’
- Barry M Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit
- Revlon Blush in 003 ‘Mauvelous’
- Make Up Academy Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter in ‘Opalescent Amber’
I only used the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette for eyeshadow
- Benefit Stay Don’t Stray Eye Primer
- ‘Strange’ for the lid as a base
- ‘Liar’ and ‘Burnout’ mixed all over the lid
- ‘Limit’ for the crease
- ‘Strange’ for the Brow Bone
- ‘Buzz’ for the inner corners
- ‘Blackheart’ on the outer V and bottom lash line
- Colour Stay Liquid Eye Pen Blackest Black
- Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara
- Avon Glimmerstick Brow Definer in Dark Brown
Gosh Lip Liner in 002 ‘Antique Rose’
Straightened it with my GHD Scarlet
I hope you enjoyed this post and check out my ‘Birthday Outfit’ post if you want to know where I got everything from!
Happy Birthday to all you January babies!