Eid Mubarak Everyone!
This is what I wore on my face and I thought I would share the details.
My last ‘What’s On My Face’ post was a bit too long.. okay, it was very long! So I decided to change the layout and make it a little shorter and easier to read.
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer
- Max Factor Pan Stik in ‘Cool Copper’ as a corrector
- Mac Cosmetics Studio Waterweight SPF 30 Foundation in 44
- Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser Eye Concealer in Nude
- Kiko Invisible Translucent Powder
- Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer in 51
- Make Up Revolution Blush in ‘Love’
- Barry M Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit
- Make Up Academy Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter in ‘Opalescent Amber’
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in ‘Eden’
- Avon Supershock Cream Eyeshadow in ‘Flashy Brown’ for the lid as a base
- Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer for the crease
- ‘Dirty Martini’ from the Jaclyn Hill Favourites Morphe Palette on the lid
- MUA Shimmer Highlighter in ‘Opalescent Amber’ on the brow bone and inner corners
- ‘Hustle’ from the Urban Decay Naked Palette on the outer V and bottom lash line
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- Avon Glimmerstick Brow Definer in Dark Brown
- Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in ‘Oxford Street’ Fuchsia
- Straightened it and turned it at the ends using my GHD Scarlet (it was limited edition, sorry!)
Hope those who celebrated had a lovely Eid!
Any other questions, please comment below 🙂